The winner of the Trip for Two to CMA Fest 2021 will receive: 1 (one) trip for two (2) people to CMA Fest 2021 which includes: (i) air transportation for two (2) people (coach class from an airport proximate to the winner’s residence selected by Sponsor); (ii) one (1) standard room (single room, double occupancy) for four (4) consecutive nights at a Nashville hotel determined by Sponsor); (iii) two (2) four-day passes to CMA Fest 2021 (including (2) front row tickets to the performances at Nissan Stadium during CMA Fest 2021) (June 10 – 13, 2021); (iv) Ground Transportation to and from the hotel and the Nashville airport; and a CMA Fest merchandise prize pack.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) is Four Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety-Three Dollars ($4,993.00). (If actual value of prize is less than this amount, winner will not receive the difference in cash.) Prize is subject to availability and other restrictions. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution by Winner or cash equivalent is allowed. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (in whole or in part) for a prize/prize component of equal or greater value.
Winner of the Trip for Two to CMA Fest 2021 must be able to travel to Nashville on June 9, 2021 and depart on June 14, 2021 for CMA Fest 2021; if Grand Prize Winner is not available on such dates, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). If the Grand Prize Winner lives within reasonable driving distance of Nashville (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor may substitute ground transportation or stipend (in an amount of its sole choosing) for ground travel. If Winner chooses to attend CMA Fest 2021 without a guest, the prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for one (1) traveler (i.e., the Winner) and no substitute or alternate prize will be awarded. Winner and guest must conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner; failure to do so will result in immediate termination of trip for Winner and/or guest and Sponsor shall have no further liability or obligation to Winner/guest.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the expiration of the Promotion Period or the termination of the Promotion.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Participants, including all entrants and Winner agree: (a) that the Sponsor and its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by such participants against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons(s), including death, or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Promotion or any Promotion-related activity, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, Winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting with or under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional notice or compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered (including, without limitation, on the Internet) worldwide, in perpetuity, without notice, review or approval.
Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where lawful a Publicity Release within five (5) days of receipt of notification. Winner’s travel companion of the Trip for Two To CMA Fest 2021 (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) will also be required to complete, sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release prior to issuance of travel documents. (If guest is a minor, he/she may only accompany his/her parent or legal guardian (i.e., the Winner) to CMA Fest 2021). If documents are not completed, signed and returned on a timely basis, or if any prize notification or prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and may be offered to an alternate winner.
7. TAXES AND EXPENSES. The value of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of prize awarded to winner will be reported to the IRS and other authorities for tax purposes as required by law. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize.
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to (i) any incidental expenses related to the Grand Prize Winner’s and his/her guest’s hotel stay (over and above room rate and applicable taxes); (ii) any costs related to meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
8. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. Sponsor, its agencies, web masters/suppliers, contractors and vendors are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, or non-delivered entries, or emails or lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, or failed computer network, telephone, satellite, cable hardware, software or lines or technical failure or jumbled scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. Sponsor, its agencies, webmasters/suppliers, vendors and contractors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion and assume no responsibility for any error, omission interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the App. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or the App, to be acting in violation of the terms of the App or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor, its agencies and web masters/suppliers are not responsible for injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading or copying material from or using the App. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and determine the winners from eligible entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed to be fair and equitable by Sponsor. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at www.cmaworld.com. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Promotion and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS, THE APP OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By entering, all entrants release Sponsor, and its directors, employees, divisions, affiliates, officers, members, subsidiaries, agents, advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion or CMA Fest 2021, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Promotion and the awarding and use of any prize, including liability for personal injury. Sponsor is not responsible if CMA Fest 2021 is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Tickets may be subject to the issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting ticket prize, Winners agree to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions applicable to the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if Winner does not use ticket on days of CMA Fest 2021. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that the preceding release is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or void for any reason, entrant agrees that, by entering the Promotion (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, or the award of any prize, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action and exclusively by the United States District Court of the Middle District of Tennessee or the appropriate Tennessee State court located in Davidson County, Tennessee; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
9. WINNER’S LIST. For the winner’s list, please send such requests (which shall specify the Promotion name) to: Country Music Association, Inc., Attention: CMA Summer Stay-Cay Promotion, 35 Music Square East, Suite 201, Nashville, TN 37203. Winner’s List will be available after August 1, 2020 and through August 31, 2020.
11. SPONSOR. Country Music Association, Inc., 35 Music Square East, Suite 201, Nashville, TN 37203.
Country Music Association, CMA Fest and associated logos are registered trademarks of Country Music Association, Inc. all rights reserved.